Remember that if your organization had a grant in a previous year, the final report must be turned in by November 1, 2016 in order to be eligible to apply again.
Applying for a Community Foundation of Louisa County grant requires filling out an application form and returning it by the stated deadline.
The deadline for 2017 grant applications is November 30, 2016.
Find out about what we fund and how much we grant: Application Guidelines
Download 2017 Grant Application (Word format)
- First review the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Complete all areas of the application including the project budget
- There is no set limit on an organization’s grant request. However, grants usually range from $500 to $5,000
- Save your computer file as either a Word document or PDF
- Print two copies. Secure the appropriate signatures. Keep one copy for your files and mail an original, signed copy to the Community Foundation of Louisa County, PO Box 34, Morning Sun, IA 52640
Please call Paula Buckman at 319-868-4240 for more information or assistance.